Thursday, November 20, 2003

wow terry... kinda cold words comin out... oh wells... the way how i look at it is... wells you're right there's no point of complainning ... i just cant help it... thats all... wells in another perspective ... i just want to speak out my feelings... in another way... record my emotions ... and then refer back to in like ... a few years later...Dont know... but you're right ... i really hate complainning to myself... hmmmm to come to think of it... it's so not like the old me... but if i think further... it is the old me... yea pretty comfusing... i'll figure it out...  "actions are worth a million words" hmmmm disagree... when it comes to emotion... words are worth more... correct me if i'm interpting in correctly... hmmm me in class right now... damn late today... i stayed up all night working on my Cal and research paper... and my Fucking alarm woke me up... i totally ignored it and went back to sleep... i'm was damn late today... the professor looked at me... i looked at her... then i ran to my seat... mad funny... ok ok got a project to do... worth 10% ok bye bye

3 comments:

  1. yeah.....dont hold it in.....it hurts even more.....sigh......man....u late everydai.....i think ur professor get used to it.....;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you're trying to express your feelings out, but the way you're doing it is very "sissy". You have to take it like a man. Complaining is for sissy's, and I don't think you're one. I think you're capable of handling your situations in the man's way. There are ways to help it, but it's just that you have to think of what ways to counter it. In the future, you're going to encounter these problems again, so it's natural that you're experiencing this. Experience helps, and after this, you'll learn how to deal with it eventually. Remember, pain is gain. You don't suffer pain, you don't gain. Nothing is ever so perfect in the world. You can't expect everything to be in your way. The only way you can counter this emotional pain is by doing what's opposite of it, think positive thoughts. It's like a path-crossing puzzle. If you don't know where to begin, you must find the beginning. You wouldn't want to stand in the middle of nowhere, saying to yourself that you can't do it, and with that attitude, you won't be able to. You have to be more positive in these siuations, and be more aggressive in times like this. You must tell yourself that you're capable of handling your uncomfortable situations. If you're just going to stand there, then nothing will change, simple as that. If you don't do anything, it's going to be like that forever. Well, I think you should give yourself some time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. u knoe wut i think?
    I think u just give too much luv to pplz (not meant in homo way or wut not) n ur just wanting sum luv bak. yup... caring makes existance more real..

    ReplyDelete