Monday, November 3, 2003

Quote man .... "there is a difference between knowing the path and walking it..." knowing is believing/dreaming and walking is reality... you can believe whatever you can .... but until you walk it... you'll know the truth. this quote triggered a thought... hmmm i know i'm gonna fail... there's no chance... but then how i know it's true if i never walked the path... fear i guess.... conquer my fears... put to mind that i mean fearless... but until then i'll live in my dreams... i believe it would be soon... soon i will conquer my fears and speak what is deep inside...


Yo it's william's birthday today.... you didnt notify me? why not... would of celebrate it with you... i know how it feels ... spending the day like a normal day.... o m g i know william's password... its the same as mine... cant beileve it... awww man he's yelling at me on the phone... i forgot his birthday.... lol taht bullshit again... how long i know you.... hmmm 7 years... man i know i know him for 7 years... come on ... he never told me.... he always asked me to guess.... oh wells now i know it's today.... hmm HAPPY BDAY.... own you one... a belated bday for you la....  oh yea he also told me he brought a lottery.... WILLIAM WIN MAN.... I buy you that condo.... remember.. . me and prima is looking forward to it... WISH YOU WIN MAN<<<>>> ... just dont forget about me... wells... just get me a condo for prima dont want nething else....

2 comments:

  1. if u are saying conquer ur fear and stuff......then y aint u walking the path???......stop knowing it and walk it so u will know the truth.....btw(by the way)....thanks...eprops....

    ReplyDelete
  2. eventhough u noe wut ur path u never now wut will happened......once u step on ur path u might encounter a lot of fear n hardship which every1 face it every second in our life.....but dont worrie about tat....it's part of our life n our society....whenever u get stuck at a point....there are pplz(ur friends like meeh n bobo) will be there to lead/show u to a way to redirect u to ur path......nothin is impossible in diz complicate world.....the only question is do u have the courage to wake up from ur fearless dream n take ur first step toward ur path?

    ReplyDelete