Wednesday, November 5, 2003

Hey all!! how you been? me? kinda sad... depressed... not sure why... the sun...? nah no one is gonna believe that pretext... i tried thinking less.... but it doesnt help... what shall i do...? hmmm today all my stress suddenly bursted out.... my head was down for most of the day... i didnt want to explode and start cursing at innocent people cause i wasnt "happy"... i held myself back frrom talking to anyone... cause i know if they get on my nerves i'll take it out on them... and thats not good... hmmmm held a lot of shit in.... after work... i tried releaase it on handball... as i said before thats what i turn to when i'm sad / mad ...wells... lol i play handball in any mood... oh wells... let me continue... so i was there at grand playing.... yup yup... and then.... she appeared... oh ... i want to talk to her... (so badly) but if i had i might blow it all on her face.... so i tried to just keep it inside... hmmm... she started asking me mad question...  Are you crying? you look tired... you sad? Aiya... hmmm yea yea... i dont know... somehow i started talking to her... i didnt tell her why i was feeling this way... hmmm quite amazing... dont know.... maybe... it's her eyes or something... i dont know la... after we chat for a while i felt better.. wells it was getting late... she had to pick up her sister... hmmm wells hmmm i was supposedly to go home around 5 or something... but then... i dont know my mind just drifted away with her.... oh yea... it started to rain... and lucky i found a perfect condition umbrella lying next to my book bag.. why not take it and pick it to good use.... wells as we were walking ... the rain became falling down harder and faster... man... 2 ppl under 1 umbrella ... no good... i was half wet and so was she...after she picked up her sister... hmm that an additioon one... oh wells... i didnt want her to get wet... tried to cover her as much as possible.... then she asked me... do you wamt me to walk you home? or i'll take the van here... hmmm i responsed ... take the van,... so... we waited, under shelter, for the van... lol no permit ... the cops came... and said... no van today... take the subway... man... what an asshole... on a rainny day too... hmmm she said she could take the "water street" van... where every that was.... oh wells just follow... since she got no umbrella... then ... we waited... i was really tired and wet.... kinda want to go but cant... cant leave her there... hmmm beside la... just gonna be a while... yup... bah bah bah.... ok the van came FINALLY... yea she got on... and i said bye bye... Ran home afterwards...  dammn wet... hmmm got home and took a bath.... washed mym hair... and took my homework .... calculus... excel exercises... Programming... and my research paper.... all to my dad's room to do... ok ok ok ,,, just remember i had so much work.... ok ok  me go la... see you guys later... ByZzZz HEY HEY wait a minute... yo william tell me if you win.... or lost.... hmmm best luck... oh yea... you dont read my xanga... oh wells... good luck ne ways... ok ok got to go ... man i'm gonna fail...

No comments:

Post a Comment