Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Hey... alll wassup... sigh... register for classes yesterday... it was a hard deciding... but i manged to fit all my classes to 4 days... i dont know if i should take another class... right now i'm signed up for only 12 credits... hmmm thats not enought... should i squeeze math in... lol math 575 ... Calculus II ... o m g.... cant imagine it.... anyways,,, that'll give me 16 credits... but i'm think it'll drop my average... and probably cant work anymore... hmmmm Math or no Math... lol my mahor only requires Math 375 ... that means i over did it...  oh yea... to that question i asked earlier... i somehow formulated some kind of undertanding,... lol sounds kinda insane

2 comments:

  1. if it is not require....then just forget it......but dont fall behind on the credits.....ur answer to ur previous entry is.....yes.....we can control our emotion......however......our emotion are constantly being alter depending on what we think and the environment around us......however......our emotion can change very easily......eprops.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. My answer to that is very similar, but I couldn't put it in better words, but since he said it for me, there you go. It really depends on the time and place where you could control it or not. I think you should take other addtional classes besides math, since you said your major doesn't require a line of math. I hate Math too, and you know it. Since you over-did it, I think you should start focusing on other alternatives. Well, I don't know much about college or your situation, so my best answer I can give you is that maybe you should take other certain courses that are essential to your major. I agree with you that math is a "lousy son of a gun"!

    ReplyDelete