Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Oh man ... feel like i'm failing math... wells not really... just dont understand anything in that class... today i took a short nap in class.... o m g.... almost fell into a deep sleep  oh wells... i d ont learn anything in that class with that "new" professor present... paying them to teach me nothing... cause i have to do my own studying after class.... reading the whole chapter myself and then trying to do the homework... he does a lousy job of teaching... SiGh... oh wells.. back to my Cal H.W

3 comments:

  1. ayia lai jai iz da best at mathhhhhh u'll get it numbers are ur friends... lolz

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i noe......my math n my other classes are the same......bored like shit.......just try to work it out.....n i noe u wont fail.....y cuz u are a  nere!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe......damn math.....but dont worry about it.....u already got high scores on the other test.....eprops.....

    ReplyDelete