Saturday, November 15, 2003

oh man... it's really getting cold... hmmmm here's a song that'll get you colder... lol...yup yup... got school... so sad  hmmm after that i had a meeting at TCI... hehe feel so special... they called me...!! lol... i didnt want to go by myself so i said could my friend join me... and she mishear it and thought i said could my son join... lol  oh wells... she's was really nice over the phone... damn look at the time got to run... dont want to be late... see you~~!!


ok i'm home... yup yup got another A on my essay... so proud... oh yea... DAMN william Ditch me... o m g so damn pissed... "yea i was at frankie's the whole night" yea so what ... so MAD ... went to TCI myself... sigh... i dont even know my place around... oh wells... asked massive ppl... and i finally got there... so happy... had a meeting with some rep. he sounded kool... oh wells after i went to MACY ... yup myself... how lonely  oh wells... yea.. then i went to West 4th... yea saw a couple of game... SUCK LIKE SHIT!! damn... cant even return... oh wells... This is a reminder... DONT TAKE THE SHUTTLE TO WEST 4th  ... i waited 15 mins for the bus and it took 20 mins so mad... hmmm... i should calm down... deep breath ... breathe in.... breathe out.... ok all better... ok ok ... cant wait... so shopping tonight... MACY'S again... hmmmm hope i dont get ditch again...  yea faggot william got a replacement... FAGGOT~~!!! better make it up ... dinner... hmmmm let me see... that like 3 dinners you owe me..

No comments:

Post a Comment