Thursday, November 27, 2003

Wassup... hmmm skating tomrrow? hmmm not sure... so much people going plus i got work...  hmmm maybe i could get off early... not sure... but i'll try... yup... yea today was kool... i finally finish my damn Calculus homework... it was like 5 pages... sigh... my brain is slowly drifting away... oh wells yup .. call my buddy Chi Kei.... the one who lived 2 buildings away from mine... lol... for like... 15 years... yup... my buddy... he said he has to take a shower... so i went to grand... there... i won a game.... again these good ppl... like adults... o m g... my partner.... sucky... oh wells... i did all the killing... after they lost... they asked us if we want to play for money... i said no... me no like gambling... lol  oh wells...i called him and he picked up ... he was sitting on the benches with norman. ...  another buddy i knew since... first grade ... lol so we went to 34th street... penn ave... lol... dont even know wheres that... oh wells... yea met up with Priotosh... the one i went to Japan with... hmmm i was schedule for an appointment with this guy...Usman... lol for some business career... oh wells we waited for like 30 mins and left... we went to bimpie ... lol reminds me of Quiznos... damn that guy is fast... i felt like making my own sandwich... .yup... we sat there for like 1 hr... talking about... high school and japan... all those unforgettable moments... we were laughing mad loud.. lol we were the only peepz in there... yea... after that we went back to the hotel.... damn that's one big fancy hotel... oh wells waited for another half an hour... yup... sigh... after that we left... hmmmm thought that MACYS was gonna be open... but ... no good... oh wells we went shopping somewhere.... dont know exactly which one.... after we went back to chinatown... went home... too a piss... went back out... oh am i not suppose to tell you that i took a piss... oh wells it was an emergency... yea then we met up in grand... BASKETBALL ... man... i killed them in the game HORSE... o m g... they play like everyday.... yup... then we played around the world.... yup own them in that game too... hmmm maybe i'm lucky today.... or some sort of fluke... oh after that we palyed handball... yup my sport... wells not sure if it's considered a sport... oh wells killed them in that too... sigh.... then i went home... and sitting here...thinking if i should go skating.... hmmmmmmmmmm besides this thanksgiving is the best of all.... usually it's a typical day at the handball court... <<<SO HAPPY>>>... THANKS ALL

2 comments:

  1. hehe... HAPPY THANKSGIVIN.. im glad u had funn... ^_^ hmm i should play u in horse sum day ¬_¬

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to hear you're having a good time, and not complaining. Today which is Friday is the worst day I can ever have. God damnit, I don't even know why incompetence is getting everywhere. Everybody I encountered are either incompetent, or just bore stupid. I don't know why God himself allow this to happen, but I hope everyone can give me a damn good answer. Sorry for babbling on your entry (and now I'm the one complaining), but I was just dropping by. Well, have a pleasant day.

    ReplyDelete