Monday, November 10, 2003

lol thanks for you comments. there were long comments and there were short ones...  oh my left arm is sore... yea thats good news... been using my left a lot lately... hmmm finally today i could finally put it to work... my left had gotten better... so happy... sooner ... i'll be good like i used to be... i love handball once again... sorry i abandoned you for a short period of time... Oh thanks to Prima... yup she apire me to play again...  Yup yup... oh yea... i got the paper thingy... tell me they have a check prepared for me... yup... my treat to dinner... and you guys cant escape from it... Especially you Prima...  ok ok... yea also my CiTi Platinum card came today... credit card... hmmm under my dad's name... thats not that good... oh wells... he pays for my purchases... hmmm also filled out an application for Discover card... hmmm probably get rejected... cause i applied online and i was declined... stupid... just case i got no credit history... oh wells i'll try it on paper this time... lol with my ugly hand writing they probably wont even look at it... sigh... need a card... Credit is very important... right... oh yea... I openned a saving account with Commerce bank... hmmmm my boss said i could get a credit card from them. yup my boss let me off yesterday... just to "try" to get one... i doubt it... oh wells i went and they old me that if i wanted a secure card or a regular credit card.... lalala ... OMG after she found out i was a student she said me if i want a student credit card... der.... off... lol... oh wells now i'm trying to apply for that... if i fail from doing so i'll get a secure card... hmmm yea hoping discover wont reject me ass again... lol... it was kool at Commerce... i learned a lot about credit cards... hmmm wondering where Prima is at... probably on the highway... heading home... hmmm hope she comes online later... ...  ok got to work on my outline... see you all... have a great nite....

2 comments:

  1. pshhhhhhhhhhhhhh who says i cant escape eh? lolz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Danny, I know you find it wierd that I was posting a comment in your entries for once. It was great to know you were cool about it. I thought you would message me and complain about it, but I guess I shouldn't overlook you. You certainly took it like a man, and I can see that change in you. Well, what I can say is that, if you were to say those things to me, I would've snapped on you, so that proves you have a better habit than me on that. You were very honest and cool to accept those facts. To tell you the truth, I do admit I tipped a little off, but I did have second thoughts before posting it. I didn't know of a better way to say it, so I hope you would understand that I didn't mean to use harsh terms to express my words. Everyone has their good and bad days, so I hope you would get used to it (which you are now). Afterall, I define myself having more humanic problems than you are. Well, you are a good guy, so there's no shame of taking a little criticism. Everything must have a little "un-even" thing in it to make it more better. Well, that's all I can say. To tell you the truth personally, I think you pretty much changed a lot for the better, and till then, keep up the good work.
    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete