Sunday, November 23, 2003

Oh ... how sad... my comment was deleted from my friend's site... lol... i didnt post anything nasty or bad... hmmmm maybe she doesnt like me in general. oh wells... thats the last time i'm going there... and i helped her upload a song too!! wow... you could really tell how much you mean to someone... sigh... oh wells cant let this effect me... yea yea i think i need a vacation... wells planning it... we started searching at different agency... but just cant make up out mind... it's ok we got plenty of time... hmmm go on a cruise...? yo i really want to go la... lol never been on one... hmmm suddenly i realized ,,, my life is boring.... always chinatown... lol (not that it's bad) i want to do something with my life... visit some other community and adopt their culture... lol if that it doesnt go again my morals... lol... my Professor said ... you have to cope with the culture around you... when i'm in Poland ... i'm Polish, when i'm in China... i'm Chinese... lol... finally!! the word Chinese is brought up in class... All he talks about is black and white... like chess... and hwo black is always bad... black cat... black tuesday, wearing black during funnerals... yea in chess.. white always goes first and black has to defend... oh man... He also added... going to school doesnt mean you're educated... it trains you to be educated. hmmmm that really makes a lot of sense... man i got work today... kinda sucks... me really looking forward to that vacation... and if anyone of you want to tag along.... maybe.... and maybe..... i'll let you... lol nah just playing... wells let me a comment or call me....(call after 4... me at work.... dont want me to chow "squid" lol... hmmm hope i see you guys soon... lol... man this xanga is so deserted!!

2 comments:

  1. danny!! awww, dun feel bad....i didn't delete ur comment. i didn't even know that u left a comment. dun be sad!! im sowwie

    ReplyDelete