Wednesday, December 3, 2003

oh... i tried not making an entry today, but there was too much to record... neways... yea today i was late for work cause... my sister too too long.... i missed the train... and then i banged into the subway map ... o m g i was looking at the receipt... hmm just some fluke right...?? lol ne ways...  went to work... yea... i preped pretty fast so i sad down with my buddy phil... yea we talked... and then out of no where.... i was kissed... oh... just her again... hnmmm today she had gotten more sexually.... hmmm.... ne ways.... after work i met up with kenndy... took the bus... i havent said a word to her.... dont know why... maybe too depressed.... Opps shouldnt used that word... just tired.... ne ways ... palyed handball after school in the cold... hope i didnt catch a cold.... o m g... sorry if there's ne typo cause i'm really typing really fast ... i have get back to my cal homework.... yea and then i went home... yea... helped xing hong... with her computer.... once again.... hmmm feels good helping.... yea yea then annie msg me!! o m g... i asked her you need help and she said no.... she wanted to say hi... thats quite shocking.... ne ways... yea... then i talked to bobby on the phone... yea... school is almost ending... yea...we talked about next year.... yea then.... this is what caused me to write this entry... my ex msged me... she said she's happy cause she found someone she likes in her school... oh... and she said "he's da onli guy i like we broke up" oh... hmmm broken english but... pretty much got it... yea and then she added "wish you luck then, i believe you can find a girl easily, if you realli want to" lol right... very hard.... sigh... ne ways i said i feel happy for her ... hmm lol i find that kinda appalling too... but ne ways... it's kool.... now i have tot get back to my cal h.w cause i'll never get this done... sigh... 5 pages... 5 more to go... o m g... time wasted... i guess i'm too busy to be sad... wish you all ... hmm happy i guess... getting cold... so keep warm and take care... miss you all... (no homo...)

5 comments:

  1. ooo im first... yay.. wow so rushy rush... im scared to learn cal nowz...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea man.....calc is mad time consuming.....but if u put ur mind into it....it will pass really quickly....eprops....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, like I said, if Calculus isn't necessary for your major, then don't take it. Change to the courses that are more essential to your major. Yesterday, I had the "BEST DAMN PIE!" ever. I guess the Good Lord has finally brighten our days so far at the moment. You typed really fast ... seems to be a lot of mistakes on your words, but I still get what you're trying to say, so don't worry about it. I just can't wait to change my apetite over "bananas" if we're going to have another little dinner party next week, this time it will be "banana cream pie". It was so damn delicious yesterday, and I can't even drop that sensation out of my mind, nor my taste buds. Alright, enough about food on your entry (sorry, they're just too irresistable now). I hope you'll all smile when I return on the 19th. I can't believe it already snowed. How Fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW. YoU DiD HeLLa LoT Of StuFF ToDaE.. XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey danny...thanks again...but the problem is...it is still the same...so i think i need an more advanced procedure^_^'

    ReplyDelete