Friday, December 5, 2003

lol...damn terry.... too much pie.. gonna stop! cause when you comeback i probably dont recognize you lol ... neways.... yea... xng hong you're right... it was from 2 years ago... lol... yea.. i trashed it yesterday. oh today.... i oke up late.. hmmm i didnt want to go to work... cause i didnt feel well... neways my sister was rushing me... so i forgot my phone... but doesnt matter... no one called me... oh wells... yea when i was on the train... my heart was aching... dont know why... so painful... sigh... but when i got to 59 st... i felt better.. wow... thats actually the first time i'm experiencing a heart attack... lol... dont know if it's actually one... yea.... must be something i was thinking... yea yea... when i got to work... i was 9 mins late.. thats good... got my pay check o m g i didnt open it... wait... let me see how much i made... lol $166... thats all... oh wells.. yea...i felt so down after that "heart attack" i should be glad i'm still typing... cause... i thought i was gone.... sigh... lol... my sister got scared in the morning... cause of the beautiful i put up yesterday... she screamt... and i was like wtf...  lol... oh.. now i'm home... and... i was planing to call someone out to have some fun in the snow... the snow is so white...  brings back a lot of memeories...  lol.... hope classes are cancel tomrrow.. 6 inches!! come on no school please!!! i'll have to call him later to see if there's class... oh... one of my co- worker... jenny... was so down today... i tried comforting her...but aint working... sigh... love problems... hmmmm.... oh yea... a picture... of me la... and that william... oh .... hmmmm wondering hows he do ing long time no talk since that ********** ditch me like for the 100th time... whatever... man... neways heres a pic that me and william took a year ago... hmmm time flys... why worry right? neways... be happy...


3 comments:

  1. yea....its snowing like hell.....it does bring back alot of memories.....eprops.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh....memories...it brings bak but cant become reality....sigh....yup...wut doin tomolo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too much pies? Are you kidding me? It's only three so far (third one tonight). I'm not going to get fat on pies, ...... am I .... ? Well, they're too damn irresistable if ya ask me. You should try them, they're really damn good. The best part if when you eat them for desert. Tonight we're having custard pie and I can't wait, we just have to wait for Uncle Bearny to come back. Pies are very damn delicious, and I bet if you try it once, you wouldn't wait to get a second! Haha!

    ReplyDelete