Sunday, December 14, 2003

oh man.... this morning i was mad tired... hmmm maybe i was up late + playing handball... neways... i went to prima's site and you know what?? o m g kitty took first and second... ahhhhhhhhhhhh purposely.... oh man.... it's ok cause  next time i'm gonna be first second and third... yup... neways... damn nice out side in the morning... snow... ahhhhhhhhhh love it... went out and got my face all wet.... o m g.. i almost slip... lol yup... i got to work exactly at 11:01.... hahaha a minute late... lol... who cares no one there... except Phil.... o m g guess who was there... Sonia... see.. on wednesday my boss asked phil who you want to close with... danny, sam, jenny, or sonia... and he choose sonia... but on friday... boss said he's closing with sam... o m g thats messed up.... remember me of that time... when we went to my friend's home to play mj... they told me i could pick partner... and when i got there... they told me it's ramdom... lol so not fair... neways she was there.... working for free.... hmmmm weird.... came to work.... hmmm from i dont know where.... but no close.... so something was fishy... yup was us 3... hmmmm then they left me hanging when maple came in... they were just sitting... not working... just chatting .... hmmm... oh wells... i guess it's aite... hmmmm later i had a question to ask phil... and he wasnt newhere to be found ... sonia too... o m g they were in the bathroom........... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm damn long.... then they came back out... then later on they went back in.... hmmmm not my business... but i know sonia has a bf... saw a pick of them together... but probably broke up... not sure... hmmm sometimes you cant even judge with your own eyes.... so whatever.... yup yup... hmm maple was kinda lonely... hmmm she was just standing there... starring out at the door... so i tried talking to her... wow so  not me... i dont know what happen to me .... started to open up... yea so we chatted... mostly school stuff... ne ways... it was soon time to leave... and O M G i left my book there... my test too... i'm a sor sor and a dum dum... oh wells.... i called phil and told him to bring it out to me after work... around 9:15.... oh in the dark... hope it doesnt rain... YEA mad 1 delivery and i was all wet..... so mad... and only got .... what $1.03 tips... man.... whatever.... got back and decided to freeload as hell lol neways... yea went home and took a bath... and i'm kinda leaving prima hanging... hmmm i'm sorry.... oh yea... PRIMA i know how to spell you name in sign language... some fancy name for it... but oh wells.... watch my hand prima ...P R I M A .... hehehe like it? took me 5 seconds to learn your name and 2 to learn mine.... D A N-- Y .... hehe... i'm sorry la... i'm gonna talk talk i'm here... sorry for making you wait... hehe ok.....

1 comment:

  1. muahahahaa me first! kekekeke n e hootz yeah/// P---- R--- I--- M--- A--- onli problem is u aint got no web cam for me to follow with...

    ReplyDelete