Monday, December 1, 2003

oh... just got my mail... 3 letters... the first one was another rejection letter from DISCOVER... oh wells second one was from PSAL (public school athelic league) hmmmm a congrat letter... for top aces for my division.... hmmm their wording... so funny ... "you emerged as one of those leaders in Aces" awww that was next year... i wish i could join this year... oh wells... lol "outstanding personal achiement" lol yup yup the third letter.... YES ...FINALLY.... my first credit card.... hmmm 500$ credit line... pretty satisfied...lol.... my wallet is packed... so many cards.... my wallet is all busted...  hmmmm i should throw it away... but yet... it was decorated my someone special... hmmm i think it's time for a new wallet that could hold like 10 cards... so is anyone gonna buy me one? lol just playing... anyways... today was the same... sleep ... woke up...  help mom... went out... add my name to her joinned accout....(TDWATERHOUSE) some stock trade thingy.... then went to grand for 3 games... when i went in.... Cindee (no sure... dont know her that well but she seems to know me a lot) she game me a hug and hold on tight... she called her boyfriend... and was talking... i felt so awkward... she holded on for quite a long time... it's like she was depressed or something.... hmm wonder why i was feleing awkward??  (clueless) neways... played 3 handball games with her... first was.... andy and his friend vs me and her... Yup... andy.... i always lose to him dont know why... but today.... dont know... i was calm... and we kicked their ass... wells his partner was messing up a lot... neways i killed his corner and so did he... but mine were better.... wink wink... yea... and my left was doing mad good... dont know why... now... i tihnk my nerves are connected to my left hand... i think i could control my left with some practice... yup... we won... so happy... and then we were challenged again... that viet boy that lai ma curses at... so funny.... i was laughing at him.... and he wasnt doing anything wrong.... jsut the fact he reminds me of lai ma... ne ways....we won that game... sigh.... i wasnt planning to play... dont kow why i end up at the park.... i was suppose to go home.... and work on my summary... hmmm upcomming english final... but oh wells that helped me relax a bit... lol... when i got home i even lazier.... i watched scary movie 3.... lol just finished dowloading it yesterday.... ne ways.... i should get started... cause all i have so far is the heading   ...oh wells... hope lai ma comes on later to resue me from boredom (calculus) lol oh... yea... to xing hong... no problem.... i'm always here ... especially when it comes to technical problems... stupid RPC (Remote Procedure Call) i didnt even know what the hell is it... but after 5 mins of research.... i bascially comprehend that crap... neways... i think i should get started... dont you think so? ... hmmm lol them comics to make you laugh terry... what happen to your sense of humor... i remmeber you used to me humerous... oh wells... i guess you changed a lot... the old terry... grew... for the better or worse... who i to judge... ne ways heres another...


5 comments:

  1. I hope you'll forgive me because I had a bad vacation. For entirely three days, I have a bad runny nose that keeps on annoying me every second. Every second I laid my head down, fluids come down from my nose, totally annoying and disgusting. I couldn't even think no more, because it was raining since Thursday, and I couldn't think better going outside on the heavy rain (I didn't expect this heavy rain to occur in California). My head was totally blasted, and I couldn't tell who are my allies, or who are my enemies. I wasn't able to work out in the gym because of my incompetence being unable to handle a little weather. I wasn't able to do anything during the whole friggin damn vacation, except staying home on the damn computer, and getting frustrated at home. However, things changed back to school. I won the basketball game, which is a 2 versus 2. I was able to play although on the duration of the game, I was experiencing health problems. I guess I should be so damn proud of myself today.
    It's true I used to be humorous and I used to laugh a lot (more than anyone else could possibly laugh). As we proceed through age, things we laugh at the first time isn't going to work on the second time, because we all know how funny it was at first, and if we continue to stay onto the same stuff, we'll be labeled as "Lame-O's". Maybe lately, I wasn't being myself, why, because I was extremely ill and frustrated during the whole damn break. But nonetheless, I'll be able to laugh again, but not the kind of laugh I used to do anymore (I'm getting old man, and kid's stuff doesn't comply to me anymore). It's time to get serious, and since we're proceeding through age, the journey to life has begun. Fun's over, and it's time to work it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i disagree wit terry!!!!!!!!! however old u r... u r probably not as old as sum of the lively spirits i've seen la.... n e hootz wooohooo sooo happy to c my lai jai so happy... lolz..finished ur cal... kiked andys ass... saw dat viet guy i always curse at... n most imp... ur credit card! lolz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danny, I have an apology (apologies) to make. I'm sorry if I interfered with your intentions, or your decisions. It's not my right to tell you what to do. Althought I'm just hosting an opinion, I shouldn't be a jerk about it. Lately, I haven't been thinking very well. I was frustrated because every friend of mines were acting low. I really didn't want that to happen. I'm very sorry that I took it out on your property. You were a very great friend to me when I hadn't much friends. You always helped me out, and always kept me going. I regret that during the past month, I haven't said anything nice to you. I felt very illiterate to be even treating you like a little kid. From now on, I will not interfere with you nor your decisions and intentions, because it's your freedom. I don't have the damn right to even tell you to change.
    I haven't been thinking very well for the past month. Something I heard from today really got me mad and uptight, and maybe I'll tell you about it if you give me a message on AIM. Have a good day, and once again, I'll stop doing my activity on your property.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey danny...so that means...whenever i need help with the computer...u will help me?lolz

    ReplyDelete