Wednesday, December 10, 2003

oh.. sorry to fuck up the happy atmosphere... man i just recieved a fucken headache... a really serious one... man i just feel like lying on the bed... i'm really tired today... working really takes a lot of out me... it's really not a good time for me to be sick right now... i have to study for math, practicing reading my research paper, and the project and my japan project... sigh i guess life is like this.. never know whats gona hit you... a second you're all happy and stressless... the next... total opposite... i'm really really tired... i could bearly hold up my eye lids... i'm gonna fall into a deep sleep any second now... i really need some motativation to keep me up so i could finish my task b4 i collapse. i just recieved a complainment.. from ella... she said i'm hot... weird... yea i know what you guys thinking... hell no right... wells same here... i guess she's just saying that to be nice... my fingers are feeling weaker by the second... breathing deeply... ............... missed her so much.................

2 comments:

  1. maybe u are working ur butt off...u should take a rest...hope u feel better..

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolz... lai jaiz hott now? hmmmm let me guess... u gave her a preview of that halloween costume eh? Sandalz n all?

    ReplyDelete