Wednesday, December 17, 2003

oh man i just got back... damn ass cable still working.... man i got so pissed off.. i grabbed the damn phone and called... wah wah.... asshole mother fucker... why isnt my fucken modem fucken working bitch... lol ... nah... it was more like... hello.... umm i was just wondering why wasnt my modem working.... lol... ahhh same thing.... so they said...they dont know.. so i told him to tell this manager to speak to me.... yup yup.. i said i want to go online now... right now... and he said... he'll send out this signal that will reset all the local networkings... haha .. damn as soon as i got off the phone.. it started working... samn right... i was schedule an appointment on saturday... for them to come over... hmm i'm not gonna cancel that yet... i'm gonna say that my modem wanst working for 3 days and get credit for 3 days.... hahaha so slick ... yup yup..neways... i got up this morning... man.,.. late again... how can that be...?? man fuck....whatever... charged out the door.. .like usual...yup.... when i got to Bowery.. the train just came... and when i got to BB the 4 train just arrived... yup yup... and i left the door at 8:50... on the train .... hmmm from 14 to 42.... my heart started throbbing agian... man now i know exactly where..... always.... hmm dont know... i took the pain helplessly... whatever... lol the train was moving so fast that this man fell on me.... damn,.... old man wah....i got there around 9:20.... hmmm still late... but... lol i love working in the morning cause my boss resets the time... so i .. .i was in at 9  hehe.. so yea... when i was in .. i immediately asked Sonia how to do an K and a T cause then i know how to do Y and I .... yup yup got it... K   I     T    T   Y.... hehe... ummm yea i also learned a phrase... hehe.... yup.... ummm and later on ... i also learned yes and no....  kinda kool....yup... hmmm let me see what else i did.. oh yea.... some girl.... trainee.. from some other store... came for training,.... lol... distance formula... lol haha... damn... she asked me the distance formula .... and i was like.... unnn sqrt of (x2-x1)^2 - (y2-x1)^2 lol got it wrong la.... it's been a while la... whatever... i showed her how to do it faster.... lol... calculus stuff... hehe... oh yea... my friend told me if i get a 50 on the final ... i get a B a 65 a B+ and 80... an A lol they calculated everything.... wells thats if you have all perfect test and h.w lol yup... back at home again.... ummmm hey.... Prima commented on my xanga.... 10 mins after i came home.... hehe... like the pic... oh man... yea... having fun over at your friend's home... man... i better start studing... 3 finals... back to back..... to back.... sigh....  oh yea.... who wants office 2003? xh you want it... man you dont have to text me .... just comment... so i can get some props... hmmmm i have to start advertise my xanga... pass out flyers on 56 streets along with coupons... lol.... man i'm such a dum dum.... yea... so ummmm better start studying huh?? wells i see you guys later.... online... hopefully.... 


hmmm 10:00 PM sigh.... still having finish studying... i want to get to bed early... but i havent finish... only studied for 2 course.... and i'm shakey on both of them.... *deep breath.... SIGH..... oh  dont know what to do.... wishing prima was on to chat with.... hmmm ... i'll feel better.... she's my medicine..... lick lick... hehe... hmmmm plus... i'm really exhasted from work .... dont know.... feel so presseured.... need some space.... hmmm *deep breath double sigh.... oh wells... D---A----N----N----Y--- hehe... i'm doing it with my left.. P---R---I---M---A--- hmmmm... kool huh... hmmm feeling better.... wells i'm out now... see ya all once again... take care... WISH LAI JAI LUCK LA....


10:10 PM wow.... that was fast.... got an headache.... hmmm brain over loading... feel sad la.... down... depressed... gloomy lor.... hmmmm WO JO LA bye bye

3 comments:

  1. here danny...i am goin to give u two eprops...u koe...that is alot...so give me tat office2003 or i will get over there and steal it!!!...kiddin kiddin..0_0

    ReplyDelete
  2. ja......dont know about u....but me got 1 more finals to go......cant wait to play basketball again and break some bones.....my bones that is....eprops.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh.....finish my final 2dai.....damm so tired

    ReplyDelete