Monday, December 22, 2003

oh i've been waiting all morning for my grade.... hehe finally got it...so happy.... neways.... yea me mad tired... talking to lai ma late night... hehe sorry no batteries...ummmm yea lol... i sent puzzle fighter to kitty yesterday... yea she's hooked on it.... tiss tiss... hehe.... oh... this morning i was supposely meet up with vincent ... to play some ball but... hmmm he had to go shopping with mom... yea and my other friend is gonna come out.. stupid... asked me to tutor her... lol her final is at 12.... sad.... she said she failed all her test... sigh... hmmmm it seems like i'm limited... nothing to say.... AHHHH wells missed lai ma... and wish i could see her soon.... heres my grades ...hehe...


1 comment:

  1. im not hooked on it! =P and i miss her more then you! =P! she's mine! you cant have her!!!

    ReplyDelete