Friday, December 26, 2003

Day 3 ... still failed..


o m g i got it right da first time... argggg.... damn.... yea went to flushing after work.... Arggg... .damn it's not cinnamoroll..... looks like a sheep.... it's a bunny??  man those anime all look the same if you ask me... wool.... yea... oh it match so well.... and she said pettochiroll.... yea it even sounds like it..... oh man....  oh.... DAMN..... neways got it... and went home and wrapped it.... stupid dumb "dog" wont fit in the stupid wrapping paper.... Arggg... i forced it in.... hehe... lol and when i was done ... the appearance looked like a bomb... hehe... Stupid "dog" argggg man it tricked me la... i thought it was a dog.... doesnt even look like a rabbit.... lol the tail looked fishy... hmmm let me do some research... neways....


Credit.... to .....


William (for going with me to get it)


Xing Hong (for helping me.... a lot.... helped me search sites... location of store...  a lot a lot ... .thanks thanks.... she knows her anime.... hehe)


and last but not least.... lol meow meow.... kitty (for confusing me.... ineways.... little credit...)


Oh got work tomorrow....  sigh... 5 days straight... yup yup.... me going be so exhausted.... but it's all good... skating tomorrow.... watch me fall.... hmmmm i havent fall in a long time... ever since i learned to move forward.... i forgot the feeling of falling ... hehe tomorrow i'm gonna fall on purpose.... haha... neways.... see you all....

6 comments:

  1. lolz hahaha thank u soo much for da presentS... my god u didn't have to go thru all of dat troubo for lai ma la!!!!!!! my god make me feel so bad!! ayia.. but da dingy is maddd soft i sstyll like it a lot a lot alot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! you confuse me as much as i confuse you! =P well at least i got SOME credit hehe =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. u are welcome danny...i didnt do much...but its ok...anything i could help for mr. danny...cuz he's so desperate...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey yOz~!! woooo HOoooooo cREDdddddddddddiiiiiiittttz.... o yea.... u dumbass u did fall on purpose!!!!!! dUMBBBBBBBASSSSSSS XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. wheres maii present grandpa? huh? lol j//k merry x-mas nd happiiee new year! =)

    ReplyDelete