Thursday, December 4, 2003

hey all (including maggie)...  oh... lol... i was late again  yup... i woke up at 8:00 AM thats when my class starts. yea when i got there everyone looked at me. dont know why... the way i was dressed... must be something... anyway... as soon as i gotten to my seat i realized she's teaching PowerPoint... hmmm i could finally relax... i sat back and listen... during the middle of class she gave us an evaluation sheet... hmmm i gave her all good feedbacks... wells why not?? after that class.... MY FAVORITE CLASS.... yo Wieber.... lol he so damn funny ... and so was i.... yup... he was having trouble... the project wasnt displaying.... he said... what... what is wrong with this thing... and he restarted... and it displayed for a few second... he starred at it.... lol man i dont want him to stand there starring at the blue screen.... so i said... yo Wieber need help? and he said... i got it  under control... lol hahaha i said... ok... he then said... already help me... and i fixed the properties for the hardware... and he said... what are you? you know everything? lol yea and then at the end of that class... i gave in my project... EARLY AS HELL ... we got a week to do it.... and i did it in 5 mins... and the damn flow chart takes forever... planning the logic... wells that extra credit... so he looked at it... and he said this isnt right... i said it is... and we argued... and i showed him that it works... and he still find it fishy... wells i understand what i did... it wasnt the way he wanted it... lol... i said o m g you not gonna take points off... he likes taking points off of my projects... lol maybe i corrected early.... about his test.... lol... he said he's gonna take it home... oh.... i'm gonna be so pissed of if he take that .1 point off ... he always does that... only me... no one else...  ne ways.... yea... after me and my 2 classmate... went to McD lol.. i like that McD we went to ... unlimited ketchup...lol when i order i forgot to ask for supersize... damn regular fries... and the regular soda.... not enough.... o m g i was mad full.... and they looked at me... you ate all that.... i said yea... lol and i was eating a sundae ... i said... whatever... it's gonna come back out ne ways... lol they laughed... and i said o m g i dont tihnk i could make it back to school in time.... i can hardly move... and i said maybe take a taxi... lol and my black friend added... oh they never stop for me.... and i laughed my other chinese friend (born in DR) was like  wtf... lol he said why... and i said cause he's black... and he said he is.... lol o m g so damn funny.... oh oh oh ... man i couldnt breathe at the time... o m g... i was gonna explode.... sigh... yea... when we got back to school... and the security guard was like where's your id... he didnt ask them... only me... and i showed it to him .... that shut him up... lol i said cause i'm chinese... and the DR guy said i'm chinese too... i said you dont count... lol... man... he's always slow... he asked why.... o m g yea that's the guy i was talking about yesterday... the annoying one... sigh... when we were approaching the cafe... some ppl asked up if we want to play something... lol just spin the wheel and answer some question... my DR friend spinned and got HIV... they said him... what could you do to prevent HIV and he said... use condom and dont have sex....O M G that's so damn funny... man ... they gave him like a pack of condoms... and he said o m g you guys giving out condom... lol he said it mad loud... lol.... and it was my turn... i spinned... but i forgot what i was asked... it was a true or false.... hmmm i said do i get a life line... lol ... i said could i use 50/50... lol man ... so damn funny... ne ways .... they gave me a package... and like 2 packs of condoms... lol man.... lol oh so funny.... yea yea... then ... Cal... oh boring... boring.... ZzZzZz..... did the damn H.W for nothing he didnt collect it... man i'm not gonna do ne from now on.... sigh... ne ways... that passed.. and when i went home.. i found a sheet of paper.. from a year ago... wells actually 2 years ago... in math B my ex wrote something... lol yea she used to sit next to me... man she's mad flirty.... lol... i cant concentrate when he's looking at me... sigh... yea ... i remember she said me one question... he said look person 1 likes me but i like person 2 and person 2 likes someone else... should i go with person one or two... lol so obvious it's me...  hmmm i said person 2... lol... wells she said it's hard... i like him but he likes someone else.... then i responsed with... wells it's better then being with that guy you dont like... even though he's been wanting you for quite a while... yea she was convinced... lol... i'm good with those... yea.... oh... getting in too much details... ne ways ... here's something she wrong... gonna trash it now ... ok there... wells... i just finished my test... and now gonna work on my other project... hmmm dont know i have so much to do... buti'm not rushing anymore... maybe rushing causes tension to stress.... neways i'll just take my time from now on... take it easy and it'll be all good... ne ways ... here what she wrote...look at thats crappy notes... lol yea... hmm laima might faint ... lol... hmmm HEY...it's not true...!!! maybe she was mad that i didnt like her... lol... hard to understand girl.... lol true... right?  oh... yea...?? ok who agrees?


5 comments:

  1. hmmm i dun understand grlz a lotta tymez either... n im a grl... yup... 0.0 mayb im not a grl... lmao! hehehe lai ma becomez lai ba...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree......always wondering what they think....eprops....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, you type for miles there Danny. Seems like you're having the best damn days ever. I couldn't wait to try out a banana cream pie, and I bought it at 7:00. What can I say .... I WANT ANOTHER ONE! Tomorrow, it's time for Custard Pie! I'm getting all the good stuff lately. I just found out all the people in my place here (except black living customer 240 lbs heavy ass Jerry) are martial arts experts. I feel so violated tonight shortly after the pie. Me and the homeowners were having a great chat. The third home owner (Uncle Bearny I called him), showed me his guns (they're real I tell ya). The shotgun was so damn heavy I almost couldn't hold it with both hands, and they're for hunting. He also showed me his pistol which is still kinda damn heavy for someone like me. In 3 years, I'm going to register for hunting, and God, I can't wait to use a gun. I feel so violated tonight because I actually held real guns on my hands. I won't be able to sleep tonight because I had too much coffee, and they're too damn great to be resistable. I'll probably see you around next time. Take good care of yourself cause you're a big boy like most of us now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lolz....true.....they just unperdictable....sigh

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey danny...cool notes...u still didnt throw away notes from two years ago...lolz...can i use ur scanner?...jk..jk..jk...

    ReplyDelete