Thursday, March 25, 2004

Two strange things happened today, both involving my my mid-terms. When i got back my mid-term from JCL, i noticed that i only have 1 wrong. Lol. The ones i guessed on were corrected except the one about the SPACE. I circled the corrected answer (sectors) but i scratched it out and put block. Johnny sitting next to me did the same shit, but she didnt cheat, it was a Coincidence. I knew i got that question incorrect, but i didnt think i would get the others ones all right. Grandma is so proud of me. She said she's full, she probrably won a softball game, and the coach rewarded them with spanish food. LOL Or they lost, and the coach fed them for trying. LOL Anyways, The second bizarre thing that happen today was my mid-term for English. I anticipated to get a D or a C - at most a C, but it was ironic that i got a B- on the first part and a B+ on the second part. My friend, johnny, wansnt so fluky, had both C on his paper and he's a better writer. Oh, i'm so blissful today, i'm rewarding myself with a bud. OK my sister is home.. talk to you later.

6 comments:

  1. yup yup grandma is soooo very pround of grandpa...no we didn't have a game 2day =)...but since we worked so hard at practice he treated us he he so lucky to have such a nice coach =D...n e ways me just so proud of grandpa keep up da good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolz....tat good....took my management test 2dai....dunno how i do....hopefuly got an B o A to cover up my C+ on my midterm....sigh....hmmm....handball on fridai n sat??

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow da use of werdz here!! so wat if ur sis is home? u wont bounce off shiet... newayz "grandpa" hittin da 4.0 again this semester? hahaha GEEK! blah...

    ReplyDelete
  4. No comment about your great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow.....unfamiliar grades that i see coming from danny.....eprops....

    ReplyDelete