Monday, March 15, 2004

I forgot how to start my entry. Bobby said to start with the quotes I sent him. Yesterday, as I was lying on my bed, waiting to fall asleep, questions popped in mind. The deep, emotional questions kept me up all night. I tried distracting my ears with blasted music, but the music was singing a part of my affection. Soon, I was in a deep sleep. My mind had gone to another realm. When I woke, images and memories flashed before me. The images were what had happened in my dream. I question dreams, whether they are significant, or just random thoughts floating through our mind. Could it be a sign or a meaning to what had flashed? There’s no point of analyzing it, there probably a scientific explanation. The dreams I had in the past days were queer, extremely out of hand. The depression, sadness whacked me across my face. “What had happened?” I questioned myself. My interpretation: Memories of love ones have cause my agony. What I did in the past, had gather up to haunt me. It’s like a fully charged volcano, all ready to erupt. There is no escape, or even a place to hind. I remembered my accounting professor saying “don’t fight it, give into it,” I tried applying that concept. As you can see, it doesn’t seem to be helping me at all. I thought I changed, grew emotionally strong; but it turned out that I’m still here, typing depressive entries. You guys ever had a feeling, a hunch that you don’t know someone anymore. That person used to be a vast impact on your life, and now he or she is just an acquaintance. Little did I know that we can demote in friendship caused by a lack in communication. I had planned nothing, it just happened. Once again, I feel I am built to suffer emotionally, but ironically, I feel happy. Even though, my mix emotions are starting to come back, I feel ready to deal with them. It’s like I have a whole new perspective on this issue. “A man got to do what a man got to do.” Wells, of course you can argue that I’m not a man, but either way, it works out for me.  

6 comments:

  1. forget huh??...u start it pretty well....dreams huh??...i would say they are just random thoughts of something that u desire or something that makes u feel happy or normal again.....sometimes giving into something is the best solution.....its kinda like accepting something the way it is and move on......actually....that seems to be the only best solution.....and it works....but u have to be devoted into accepting something and not look back......dont forget....think about what is best for u.....dont think about sometime that will cause more suffering for u....good luck on ur shit....eprops.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dreams are like that.  Some reveal your past and some of them reveal your future.  They're basically premonitions.  It's an instinct, a sense of danger or something forgotten.  Eventually, some dreams do come true.  You sometimes may recognize them or sometimes you may not, but at some point in life when it does come true while, you're not noticing it become de-ja-vue.  Heh.  =)  Well, laters.  I had a premonition about something on 9/11 and something actually came true.  =  ... =(  That's just life.  We all are savages therefore, we have instinct to know what's really going to happen in the future.  Anyways, enough of this rubbish.  (sighs)  =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. **** the hottest girl, then dieeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  4. well....emotional cause a lot of problem to pplz....it just depend how u manager it n how u react to it.....follow wut bobo said.....do n think wut is best for u.....sometime, u just have to leave u good/sad memories behind....if it drag on....it will continue sux up ur life like now....alway be happy....we r still in early stage of life.....dont let ur "bau fok" slow down ur pace toward ur happy life.....let go ur past.....u never noe so u can see wut other goods think are waiting for u to uncover in ur life.....no1 noe wut lie ahead.....dont build up tat much of emotional n sufferin.....u will just ended up like meeh.....lonely, sorrow n contain.....i dont think u wanna to be like meeh.....alway "moodless"

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol all of you guys seem to be saying the same thing... BORING... i dont need a solution.. i'm just expressing...

    ReplyDelete
  6. lmao... @ least credit them for it! trying ta help u... welp hope u become available sumtime soon! lai ma gotta talk to yaz ^_^ if not good good la.. feel betta

    ReplyDelete