Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Good Morning! Yesterday, as i was walking home, i was inspire to whip up a poem. The images in the poem crossed my mind. This poem fits right into my xanga, with all the snow and stuff. Once again, snow makes me happy. I uploaded a new song, so enjoy.


Spring is here, i thought


White skies,


Hailing flakes,


Moisted air,


Leafless tress,


Empty parks,


Down jackets,


I thought, Spring was here?


**Special Edit to .... : Sharon is just as beautiful as Snow!! **


I am really tired. I wonder why? I almost fell asleep in my accoutning class. I feel happy and proud because my Professor (COBOL) said "you dont need to prepare for the test, not a guy like you." HEHE... I finished his EXTRA credit project within in 15 mins. Danny and Johnny were still working on the project. My other friend, Wing was working on the extra credit, but he was having some (A LOT) of problem. I'll help him on monday, but i'm pretty sure he'll fix his program by then. I have an English mid-term tomorrow. I dont think we can prepare for the essay that we're going to write. I hope it is not going to be hard. My friends and I have been talking about Betty. I think we should stop making fun of her, but it's not that easy. After my COBOL class, I saw the guy who said "She got that earthy smell," and earthy is actually word. I dont know if the literal meaning fits in his sentence/discription. LOL AiTe... I got to go. sEe YoU

6 comments:

  1. hiu yan said you said that "snow is beautiful"
    she's mad because you didn't say that "SHE" is beautiful ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolz....tat wut every1 thought....fuqin snow like a bitch....cant play hb o chillz out....anyway....it is a good time for meeh to heal my hand
    u lucky bastard....how come u have all those easy class n kool professors while i stuck with psycho n boringazz professors?????erg....at least u have fun n have friendz....st.john's man....mad boring....no life n no fun....all pplz do r study n giving out testz....fuq man.....my management class look fun but the test is a killer....professor constantly go off the topic n the worst thing is he only give out 3 chpz on the test while the outline said we testin on 7 chpz....erg....mad retarded....man i need to study again cuz we havin another test next thus while we just got 1 last thurs....fuqin krazie white azz.....anyway time 4 meeh to got o sleep....update more so i can bitch!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY no CURSING on my xanga... i'm the only one that is allow you curse... keep your dirty mouth on your own xanga.... neways... nah.. my professors arent all da easy. You just have to talk to them... be more open... wells i must admit we do have some fun during our break...

    ReplyDelete
  4. main point ... i like winter and snow rulz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lolz... ayia diew fcuk fcuk lolz.. im just going along ^_^

    ReplyDelete