Thursday, March 4, 2004


stupid color test 


man... i got blue... is that good... fits right to my xanga... lol... oh wells... yawn... i'm kinda tired... 3 day weekend with an essay to write... how fun is that? hmmm maybe a bath would help refresh the tired me... maybe start on it... have to organze some plans for this weekend. or i'll be suffering in boredom... or... be at the handball court... lol.... i found another sport... wells... dont know if it's a sport but... i didnt know i was pretty good at it... ping pong... man... da corner shots... just like handball... HAHA i killed my nigga today and that bitchy danny leung... man i swear ,,,, something fishy... MAYBE he doesnt like chinese.... and i'm serious... lol since he's from the PJs.... with all those niggas and hispanic ppl... and i'm a total fob... lol... Fuck him.... piss me off speaking of that loser. so,,, i guess i ran out of things to speak about... so me gonna bounce... Aite.. Aite... aITE aITE... Peace,,,,


 

2 comments:

  1. LOL.  Yeah Double "P" a sport.  Wanna play against me.  Hehe.  =)  Oh yeah, same here I got an essay to do.  Dam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha of course u ran out of things to say.. u wrote it all out in my entry ^_^

    ReplyDelete