Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Today was quite an experience. i placed my floppy containning the virus called the Win32:parite in the school's system. I right clicked on it and the virus scan picked it up. The floppy was making some weird sound, which put me and my friend in fear. I quickily ejected the floppy and we ran. LoL After school i went to Grand. I played like 5 games with Darren and won all the games. He's not so bad; i couldhelp him improve his skills. Well, i gave him some pointers and this guy said "oh teach me some strategy." weirdo... Oh Alan from my high school was there with his girl. He called me "see fu" when i kicked his ass. WoW... I didnt know i have so many students in handball, ones i dont even know about. I thought i only have one, and it's Prima. I saw her today after talking to vincent about her. LoL i had a feeling i'll see her when i was walking to Grand. I didnt say hi because her image was blurry; i didnt want to look like a fool if it turned out it wasnt her. I left around 7 and came home. I was painfully hungary, luckily there was food. HeHe. I might work out tomorrow in Baurch College Gym, if my friends decides to go. I hope my I.D is still valid.

4 comments:

  1. hmmm....u should do tat at my skool....even City Colege has better computers than SJU....cheap skool....spend so much get so lil bak....sigh....hmmm....u make meeh feel sux....u got  a lot of toe dai....n i have none....sigh....meeh gettin rusty n old....lolz....anyway....c u on fridai o on ur spring break....erg....at least i get easter break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. u virused the skool?  Tell me what happens afta you visit the back the place again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea work all dat fat...get buff for grandma =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "i placed my floppy containning the virus called the Win32:parite in the school's system. " wow..... n wutu mean i look like a blurr! huh! am i DAT ghostly? lolz...
    Prima aka Lai Ma-
    "i am da onli student BLAH TO U ALL!!"

    ReplyDelete