Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Today, when I woke up I was busy fixing my computer. It said I have a virus called Win32: parite. I never heard of such a thing. I went online to search for a way to fix it and the results were:


Brief Description 


Parite.B is a polymorphic virus that creates a dropper type file in the affected computer and infects files with EXE (executable) and SCR (screensaver) extensions.


Parite.B spreads through the usual means used by viruses, (CD-ROMS, e-mail, Internet downloads, etc.). Furthermore, it also spreads across networks. When it has infected a computer in a network, it enumerates all the shared network drives in order to copy itself to them.


LOL… I just found out how to get ride of it. Wells, I turned to use the system restore, but it froze. When I tried to run windows again, it fucked up. Everyone should have system restore on, so you can restore you computer back to the selected day. That’s shit is mad cool, but never tried it. If you need help, I’m here! Anyways, I formatted my computer. LoL! I restored my entire computer back to its normal state in 3 hours. The stupid Norton VirusScan 2004 didn’t work. The message “virus Win32 :parite was detected. Unable to delete.” If I paid for that program, I would be so fucking piss. Oh, I went to school early to play handball at Jay Street. There was this black asshole who thought he was all day. I had my gloves on for the first 10 points, so he thought I sucked. Those baseball gloves suck; I can’t any power from them. Wells, I took them off and started kicking ass. LoL. After that asshole lost, he was talking even more shit. I had a lot of audience today, and they all said “Damn, look at that roller.” They were all shocked when I did that lucky pick-up roller. HeHe. Oh, the stupid mid-term was so hard and gay. We had to summarize the whole chapter 4 which we never read or went over. After that we had to answer 16 questions attached to chapter 4. I’ve never seen a more bullshit mid-term then that. I hope I didn’t well, because I’m expecting an A. Wells, no expectation no worries. I’m getting tired and dizzy, I just had a Bud. Yeah, I know it’s not good for me. PRIMA called me today. I was so happy, but she wasn’t because I didn’t know who she was. I lost my cell, remembered? I’m going to take a nap then study for a while. I’ll see you all during the Spring Recess. Bye~~!!

4 comments:

  1. hahahahaha....u noe wut....time 4 u 2 get a new pc....lolz....well....it is good think tat u get a good gradez n some1 actual kall ur ###....lolz....erg....management test tomolo.....MUST GET AN "A"....anyway....time 4 meeh to ripz some pages....later

    ReplyDelete
  2. get mcafee security center.  It's much better than virus scan.  Oh yeah, I recommend a program to you.  Use spybot.  Automatically kills everything that harms your system.  Adwares, spywares, viruses, trojans, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. unable to delete it means that you must quarintine the file.  =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm system restore.. i use it several timez already... erf n e hoot.. c iz ok if u dunno who i was.. but u thought i was "sum1" else! grrr! lolz... yupperz

    ReplyDelete