Monday, March 22, 2004

I wrote an essay early in the morning. It's was an essay about Hamlet's problem. It'll be easier if the essay assignment was about my problems. LOL. After, i went to Grand to play a few games. i cant believe the park was empty, especially around noon. Where had everyone gone? I practiced myself for a good 20 mins, then my friend arrived. I didnt realized how badly i suck before i played again him. Wells, i blame the new leather gloves. Those gloves arent made for handball, they dont bounce off the glove pretty well. i also feel my shots are weaker with the gloves on, or maybe i suck in general. It doesnt matter anymore. When i got to my CS202 class, he had just started taking the attendence. Boy, i was luck. The midterm day went posted on the board, Wednesday. He didnt explain what is going to be on the test, he said bring your book. Oh wells, i think i'm going to do pretty good on that test. Speaking of test, i have TWO midterms tomorrow. SIGH. I'll tell you guys how i did on it. Also, HW#8 was on the board. HeHe. Once again, i finished the HW before the end of the class. He showed us our grades; i think i'm a "perfect student" as he calls it and that doesnt include the 2 extra credit. I guess i'm doing pretty well all of my classes except english. I'm not doing extremely bad, i do try. OK. Lets step away from school for a while, lets talk about SPRING Break. Where you guys going to do? Any plans? Organize some plans so i can decide whether to join or not. HeHe. I'll probrably be working and playing handball throughout the break. Though, i think i was invited to go to Canada with Johnny and the Fake. I dont know if that's going to be arranged. LOL. i cant believe my friend (wing) actually took out a dictionary to look up the word "nether." Johnny said "when you see betty, we'll fiddling with your nether parts"

3 comments:

  1. lolz....hahaha....midtermz for u....dammit spring break is comin 4 u....n so nice weather....sound good u doin well in ur class....english is just annoyin n PMS sometime....so dont kill urself....nothin much to comment u since i pack with hw n testz....anyway....kall meeh if u play hb

    ReplyDelete
  2. erf... midterm.. ^_^ gl.... u dun need it but.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete