Thursday, March 11, 2004

Oh... no accounting today... da professor went to florida. HEHE got off at 4... oh Fuck... i got back my major essay... i had a B on that eassy... Fuck!! hmmm i guess EG121 has higher expectation... Hmmm i guess i have to work harder... Oh today... i figure my CS205 professor doesnt like me pretty well... i'm serious!! when i had him my program that is due in 2 weeks... just got it yesterday... he gave me that look... He said it's wrong... FUCK HIM... in da year column there was 1 digit... stupid ass... all i had to change in my program was 51 to 50... and i gave him my reprint. HeHe... he SAID... how come you only printed 10 records 1 time... cause everytime we run da program it adds 10 record... unless you're really good with no typo. Wells i explain professtionally... I scratch the insfile and ran mksds again and then ran the program since the insfiles has 2 X 10 record printed... Lol.. he was shocked... cause he never taught us there... i was somehow able to figure that... HAHA he said... why you finish so fast... i wont have anything for you to do... He was serious.... FUCK HIM... whatever... i'm like that..i dont wait till the last day or second.... i get everything done... so no worries... Once again... da professor called betty like danny... even johnny thought it she was calling me... arggg... after school me went to paly handball... played with some really good/old ppl... learned a lot from them.... hehe just by watching... Came home... hmmm sitting here...i guess i'm making this entry cause i have no one to talk to... WHERE are you guy... i mean girls... hmm... dinner was nice.. DRANK some Remy Martin with mommy... Damn shit is mad nice.. I missed the drunken days in japan... and at my friend's home...

1 comment:

  1. yea.... show them oldies what you're made of...

    ReplyDelete