Friday, January 31, 2003

     Today I found myself a new task. This task is kind of hard to accomplish but I'll give it my 100%. Well, there isn't anything that is not accomplishable. For example, a round 3 months ago I had 2 tasks to do. 1 of them was to find the black light fixture for Shu. The second one was to buy a clear umbrella from HK. When I got these 2 tasks to do, I was excited. I searched everywhere for these two items but I wasn't able to find it. I felt like giving up; but I didn't because I thought when she receive it from me due to my effort she'll be happy. Finally, 2 weeks ago I accomplished the second one, which is the last one. I felt happy that I did what was known as impossible, but also sad because it's no use to me any more.


     Annie gave me a task that is almost impossible. She ask me to buy her a blue rose, which I remember seeing somewhere. I'll try my best to find it and I'll never give up until I accomplish this task. As soon as I receive this task from Annie, I went out with my friend to seek this unusual item. I searched three flowers stores but never the one gave a yes answer. When I received that answer I felt disappointed but then I guess in a way it's challenging and fun. I hope I find this so called "blue rose" because I know it's going to mean a lot to Annie and I want my friends to be happy.


     Also in the morning, I waited anxiously for Jessie to come on but her SN never showed up on my list. I stared at it till my eyes were tired. Finally she came on at 11 a.m. then we chatted for a while. I sent her a lot of my pictures and a song. I also wished her a Happy Chinese New Year. I don't know... I guess I'm that type that craves for communication. Without I don¡¦t know how am I suppose to live.


     Hey ~~~ Wish you a Happy New Year for all you Chinese peepz out there!!


            Good night ~~~ When you wake up, you'll be rich!! Hehehe    

2 comments:

  1. blue rose huh???..........good luck finding it.....HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!.......eprops.....

    ReplyDelete