Wednesday, January 29, 2003

     Hey Peeps, What's up? Me? The usual, Homework then a little free time then sleep. Life is getting no where. I bet my living habit is going to change once I get to college. In a way I'm kind of scare. I don't know why am I feeling this way, do you have this feeling? At a point I feel like escaping from it all. I want to move away and start a new life. Just like the one in those movies; move away to place where no one knows you, just you and your lover. Life would be so beautiful and romantic at the same time. If I was under that form of atmosphere, I would make the best out of your life together. Hehehe... Believe it or not I'm kind of romantic. I like to put a lot of work together then present it to my lover, for a more meaningful presentation. There a gigantic difference from just handing a present and wrapping it and let her find it herself. Eventually they'll receive the present but at that moment their emotions would be total different. I would want to try out life at a rural area, like in the movie Tuck Everlasting. I really recommend you to read this book, or if you're lazy like Shu you could watch the movie. I find the best part of life is when you're all alone with your lover, eyes are inseparable. The moment you say those 3 words, the rest flows like water in a ocean. I guess I really have a good imagination toward this area. Hey can't talk. I got to go. Bye bye~~ Good Night~~   

No comments:

Post a Comment