Monday, January 27, 2003


     I have my regents today. I believe I didn't do so well. I guess I got too nervous. I always tend to do that. I can't work under that kind of atmosphere, where I have to put my future in risk. I just kept on thinking, what will happen if I fail?


     Task I of the essay is about woman's right, and the second one was about Hurricane Mitch. I took a lot of time to comprehend the first Task so then I have little time to work on my second one. Hope tomorrow I won't do the same. I wish I could go back and retake it because I have a clearer image of the task.


     After that, I went to my friend's home and we chatted and fought. I beat the living hell out of him but then I was weak after that. LOL I stayed for a while then ask him to make my CD because I saw this MTV that he has. In the MTV, I saw my old friend in it. He looked the same, all white, sitting there. I really missed him. Can you guess who am I talking about? You'll never guess!!!


     In the morning, I said something to my ICQ friend. (Jessie) She responded with 1437 , which sparked up my day once again. Jessie is so sweet. Hehehe, I have to study now so I'll be ending my entry right here. Byes to you all. Sweet dreams, Don't think so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment