Wednesday, January 22, 2003

     Today was one of my happiest days of my life. So much had gone on today which gave me this feeling of happiness. In the morning, I talked to this girl in HK, which I think she’s really nice. She said something that really sparks up my day. She said “Bye Bye, Be happy, miss you.” I find that really sweet to receive these messages from a girl.


     After school I didn’t do much, I just went to my friend’s home and talk/H.W. My whole day changed when my sister called me and asked me to go see a movie with her, “Darkness falls” I wasn’t very excited to go to watch the movie because I got a lot of homework to do. Oh well… everyone needs a break every now and then so I decided to call up some friends to go with me.


     Wow!! The movie is really good. It was intensive through out the whole movie. The first 10 mins would scare the hell out of you. It was scary. I was hiding behind me scarf. LoL. I really recommend you guys to watch it with a friend; don’t go alone because you’ll regret it. The best part of the movie was that it was totally free. My sister got free tickets!!


     Today was absolutely awesome. I had a lot of fun and was really happy today. I guess I’m back to the old Danny, nice and happy. Wish you could have my life? You wish!! Well see you guys Bye Bye… until next time.

1 comment: