Saturday, January 25, 2003

     I got another headache from trying to fix my computer. I didn't do anything else but trying to fix my computer. At first I thought I got it but then nope. I went to my friend's home to work on it, hoping that they could help me in some way. I guess my computer was too old to work on so I made a wise decision, which is take it to an expert. I was robbed when I came out of that store. I spend $150 on hardware. Now, I'm broke. I guess it's kind of worth it because now I am able to listen to some music.


     Tomorrow's plan is to study and study. The test date is getting closer and closer; soon I won't have any time to study. If you don't water the plant then it won't grow. Hope I pass the test on Monday. To give your support, leave a word(s) of support on the chatter box. I really appreciate it. Thanks. Bye bye! Good night! and Sweet dreams...

2 comments:

  1. good luck on your test.........dont worry about it.........you'll be fine.........eprops........

    ReplyDelete