Friday, January 31, 2003

     Good morning all, I haven't made an entry this early in the morning for a long time. I'm feeling really tired right now because I stayed up to type this report on basketball. Since I'm not a NBA fan it's hard for me to accomplish this task. I got stuck at many parts. I guess I did a lousy job since I have to email it before today. I realize that when someone does something under pressure they are able to force themselves to think faster like stimulating the brain. I guess this doesn't apply to me because when I'm under pressure I got crazy and confused. LoL


     It has been a long time since me and Jessie had chatted. The timing is so wrong for us. I try various ways to make perfect timing like chatting in the morning and yesterday, I set up a LAN connection in the library in school to see if I could get to her there. It was so fun yesterday, how I got the whole computer all to myself and no one else is in the room. Downloading wasn't a matter of time anymore, it was so fast.


     Today, I'm planning to stay home all day. Hmmm maybe not, if someone calls me out. I haven¡¦t exercised for a long time, I'm getting fat!! Maybe I'll go out and play handball. I lost my social life to school work. I haven't have time to chat with my friends that needs me. I feel so bad when I say I'm doing my homework. They might have taken it as: you don't want to chat with me FINE. Don't have to come up with this excuse. One of my friends called me 3 times yesterday but I was too busy to pick up because I was out. And when I had a chance to go online she MSG me but then it was too late so I had to say GTG. I feel like a bad friend. She was really depressed yesterday because she's currently failing a class. I wish I could help, even though it means giving my grade to her. If she had my grade, she'll pass by a 90. I worked hard for that grade but then if a friend needs it, I'm more than welcome to give it to them because they're my friends. But there isn't much 90 to give away. LoL

1 comment:

  1. enjoy ur new year eve, and take care, dont forget my eprops.

    ReplyDelete