Tuesday, January 21, 2003

     Sorry, I haven’t been writing a since entry ever since December 21, 2002. I guess I just lost interest, but today my friend inspired me to continue writing on a daily bases. A lot of things have happen but I never found interest to record it down. I really regret it.


     Sorry once again, to CloakingKnight’s page of despair fans. I’ll try my best to put in an entry every now and then. I won’t let you guys down again.


     About my day … It was cool. First day coming back from a long weekend can be overwhelming, if you know what I mean. So much can go on within a few days. Friends can become enemies or transverse. Also many relationships can be broke or bonded within a few days of work. What ever happens, just stay in control, and don’t let it effect you. When I’m depressed my friends always tells me to look on the bright side and I always reply with, there isn’t a bright side. I guess I was wrong on this whole issue of not having a bright side, if you think there isn’t a bright side then there isn’t going to be on. DUH! Hang in there, you could do it; I believe in you!!


What ever you do … just be happy, that’s all to it to life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment