Thursday, January 23, 2003

     Another day passed… sigh. Today is another happy day for me. In the morning, I woke up at 5:30 a.m. then went back to sleep. The next time I opened my eyes was 6:00 a.m. Then next thing I did was go online to see if Jessie is on. When I went on, she wasn’t on and I had a little disappointment. As soon I heard that “UH O” I knew it was her. We then chat for a long time and she sent me a picture of her. I really hate the time period between us. There’s nothing we could do.


     My day was good. Even though my life is mundane I still find myself very happy. Why? I don’t know why, maybe it’s all my friends giving me confidence and/or support. I once again feel important in this world. You’ll never see another frown on my face again, there’ll always be a smiley face or as I like to call it a smirk.


     Also, I’m wondering why haven’t Annie gone online for a long time. We used to talk all the time. She would listen to my daily life issues and always response with a “lol and   a laughing face.” Hope nothing bad had happen to her. All my friends are so important to me. Their emotions equals to mine. That’s about it… Thanks for reading another diary entry of Danny’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment