Friday, January 24, 2003


     Today wasn't such a bad day for me except that I felt sick. I hate it when I'm sick, can't really do much. In the morning, once again I talked to June and Jessie on ICQ. I don't know why after talking to them in the morning I feel happy through out the whole day. Even Annie came on in the morning to say hi before she left. Wow!! I hope this feeling keeps up because I don't want to sad and depressed like before.


     What is there to do tomorrow? I don't know, but I know Jessie and June are going to be on. I'll probably stay home and chat with them; beside I have a lot of studying to do, if I want to pass. I really can't fail this test or my whole life is going to be screwed. So please give me some support. ”äS‹@" quoted from Jessie from today morning. Thanks! I will do my best.


     After school, I played soccer with my friends at school. One of my friends kicked me on my ankle really hard and didn't apologize. Right after that I didn't have the passion to play no more due to the pain from my ankle and my headache. I didn't want to let me friends down because they needed me to play, so I got up and played. I had fun today but that headache was still "kicking in." I then went to play handball, a sport that involves a ball and a wall. I played very well today; I did a lot of killers, so proud. I think my illness will be soon over if you know what I mean. End of today's entry. Bye bye~~~~   Be happy~~~~    Miss you~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment