Saturday, February 1, 2003

     I still haven't completed the task of seeking the legendary "blue rose" Today, I got a great hint from Shu, and she told me I could find this so call blue rose at a store in Elizabeth Center. When I heard that new I felt happy, but then how she knows what I was seeking for? I didn't want to ask her because it's kind of rude. Then I realize that she's been reading my Xanga. I have no problem with people reading my site now especially her. Did you know that once this site was all about her? Every entry was about her, but something happen which changed all that.


Today, in the morning I went to Yum Cha with my friends. It was cool because I received money from my friend's relatives. Even though I don¡'t receive as much as my friends, I enjoy the tradition. It's sometimes embarrassing comparing the amount you receive over Chinese New Year. Honestly I don't get a lot. Yea! Then after the tea break, we went to watch the Dragon Dance. I felt so stupid standing there watching some stupid dragons dance around, which is just some guys disguise as one. If you ask me i think the dragon dace is no difference than begging for money. They go to store to store to beg for money or red envelopes. AHHH I got stepped on over 10 times. One time I got so pissed I was about to punch that dragon. That guy gave me an attitude, Oh I swear he really pissed me off. Then after the stupid dragon dance I went home. I guess my day end right there.


On television I heard these 3 lines from a cartoon character, "forgive and forget, open up your heart." This sparked something in my mind; someone once said that to me. It was so special and I'll always remember those 3 lines.


      Today I was cleaning out my wallet. I saw found something that made me remember a lot of stuff. At the moment I was stunned, everything was flashing through my mind. I don't know are those happy thoughts or sorrow ones. Life is like that, when you think it's over; it comes back and haunts you all over again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment