Sunday, February 2, 2003

     Early in the morning, 12 a.m. Annie asked me to go with her to see the dragon dance. I wasn't sure were there any to see so I told her there isn't. She said there is and she wanted to see it. I have no choice so I said if you want to go I'll go with you. She was happy when I said that. It has been a while since a girl as me out. I was kind of nervous and anxious. And plus I have to give her a red envelope too. Today, I couldn't sleep wondering what to do later on in the day. When I told my sister she asked me was it a date and I answered hasty no because I felt it wasn't. After knowing that I'm going to meet her within a few hrs I couldn't sleep. I guess that's me, always so nervous about everything.


     When I woke up, I watched the time move by slowly; time ticking, to my vivid climax of my live. I got dressed up extra early and was prepared to bounce but my mom asks me to eat before I go, so I did. I waited for a long time. But then she was nice and calm. I was about to explode because it's the first time I'm meeting her out and I don't want a bad impression. Finally my mom finished at 11:30a.m, this was the time we're supposed to meet. I eat it really fast and I started running there.  


      Beep Beep, my phone ran. When I picked up, the first that came out was you're late. LoL. I told her I was running there as fast as possible. She said ok, so I continued my running. I went to 3 flower shops but no luck finding an open shop. When I was about to give up I remember the place where I first brought flowers for Shu, so I went back there. Yes, it was open but didn't have the type I wanted so I just grab the ugly ones. I felt bad because it's ugly and I was late. When I got there she was waiting there. LoL


     When we went there it's was really tight. I couldn't walk. I swore whoever step on my again I'm going to punch them. Luckily no one stepped on me but a lot of people pushed me. This guy with the cart kept on hitting me with his cart. Got me so pissed. And there was a lady who fell on me. Luckily Annie told me it was the year of the Ram, because I didn't know what the Hell it was. OMG LoL When we got to the center, we realized that it wasn't time, so I brought her to Chinatown Fair. We raced on the car game and guess who won? Obviously me right? After we came out from far from close battle, the dance was about to start. During the Dance parade we talked and joked a lot. The best part was when they were passing out the (paper folded lucky charm.) Su min was with us but then she didn't get one. Only Annie and I got one, I felt so special.


It was soon over and it was time to go, we all broke up and bounced. I then went to play handball and I was mad good. I don't know, every time when I'm emotionally happy I play pretty well. WoW!! I'll never for get this day and will always take good care of the charm That was my day, how was yours? Tell me about it.


 Until then Good Night and Good Bye. Best Wishes to all and Have a Happy Healthy Safe Fun New Year.         

1 comment:

  1. hey danny........my day was aite......but the basketball tired me out like hell......my feet is sore, my back is hurting, and i'm sore all over my body......god damn i'm out of shape......well anywayz....was day aite......eprops........

    ReplyDelete