Monday, February 17, 2003

My heart had shattered


Into a billion pieces.


What had happened that day, 


I can never say.


It has been a while since


We’re talking and laughing.


But I still think of her


As my number 1 girl.


The only time when I see


Love is within her eyes.


Not in anyone else’s eyes.


I’ve been isolated for so long


That I forgot the meaning of love.


It’s like I’m emotionless.


Now, here a chance,


For me to crawl out


From the gloomy hole.


And live my life.


But afraid to show myself again.


I like her and I could feel she likes me


Afraid it would end up the same way.


Afraid I have to go through the same process


Of denial, then forgive, and then forget


The whole procedure of feeling sad and alone.


Don’t want it to happen again


But I want her to know me and understand me.


But first I have to put the shattered pieces


Back together and build my confidence back.


Until then I hope she could wait.

3 comments:

  1. aww... i koe how u feel now, my dear dan dan. It is hard to let go of someone u love once so dearly, and yet still have memories of ur times together. But tat is over, it is in the past. You have to live and look forward at the future, but also remember the memories of happiness and content of the past.
                                        Red Red

    ReplyDelete
  2. u can't always compare the last relationship with the one you have, tat aint gona help, it will onli make ur relationship worst

    ReplyDelete