Monday, February 3, 2003

 Yesterday, I seceded in setting up a permanent LAN connection in the library. When I sign on my ICQ, I saw a message from Jessie saying that she feels that I don't want to talk to her anymore. I felt really bad because I haven't spent anytime chatting with her. Our timing is just not right. Whenever I'm on she's not and when she's on I'm not. I don't know what to say to her in order for her to forgive me.  I don't think a sorry would wipe out her sorrows. I found her website after 30 minutes of searching and wrote a sorry nope on her web site. Jessie had a good website, it looks very good but too bad it's in Chinese. It took me a long time to understand how to leave a message. LoL. There isn't anything better than tell her how much I'm sorry in person, so I woke up extra early to chat with her. When I came online at 5:30 because i couldn't sleep; I was full of disappointment because she wasn't on. I just wanted to tell her that I missed her too.


     Wow! One of my friends got back his English Regent's grade. He didn't score so high, or should I say she score really low. His failure contributed to my confidence of passing. He claims that it was easy, but still he still did so poorly. Sometimes don't be so over confidence because it'll hurt even more if you failed. He's a junior so I think it's not a big of a deal. I really wish I could pass and get my left set for college. Wish me luck!! I'm going to check today.

No comments:

Post a Comment