Saturday, October 4, 2003

     Yesterday I finally met laima’s little sister… they don’t look alike!


     This morning I couldn’t sleep. Don’t know why la… I woke at 12, 3 and 6… so I decided to go to school early. I was there half an hour before the professor… he was shocked. As usual, he would start his agenda with a morning quiz. I was too tired to take it… but had to… after 3 hours I was glad that it was al over… he ended class with a bad new… I wonder what that could be… he said he couldn’t come in next Saturday… Yea Baby… no school next Saturday… when I got back my test, I was shocked at my grade…. A 100%... oh wells…also following my test was my essay la… I got an A-…  :- oh wells la… better than nothing.


     After class I called William… he wanted me to go over… along with my laptop …. Puzzle fighter! He’s a damn idiot! He wanted me to fetch him a few burgers… hmmm like 4… enough to feel his family… oh wells… did it any ways… me good friend la… when I got there we were kicking each other’s ass. No HOMO… on puzzle fighter… me didn’t get my nice 9 win streak… but I got 3x 7 win streaks. That gayass said he brought a dvd … about vampires… when we pop the cd in… it was something else… not even vampire related… about hypnotizing … a very very good movie… before I left his home I took he cd… hehehe but … after his permission… so that was my day… how was yours…?

2 comments:

  1. hey!!!!!! watz UP u gaYaSS!@!! arG 3X7 ! so wATzzzzzzz! =] xD HypnotIzIng~!!!!!!!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe she dun LOOK like meez! wahhhhhhhhh r u 4 reals... ever1 say dif... except she whiter lolz... o wellz.... my lai jai is so seee- maht la!!!!! A- seeeeee-tudent yeah yeah ... dun make me jealous wah! i am only proud so far!

    ReplyDelete