Wednesday, October 15, 2003

     Oh... Long time no play handball. So sad… on Tuesday my professor told me straight up… you’re always late… I was pissed off… because I was only 15 mins late… and she counted that towards my grade… I’m so fucked… cause 3 late = to 1 absent and 3 absents and you’re out… I don’t even know how many late I have. Oh and on Tuesday I was 40 mins late… and when I enter I had an exam to take… luck it’s computer (MS101) but still… losing 40 mins exam time isn’t any joke…. Man I have to sleep early and wake up early. Hmmmm me doing nothing now… just sitting here and typing… as always. Check out this new song... since prima likes my songs so much... 

2 comments:

  1. OmG.. SLeeP EaRLiE AnD WaKe Up EaRLiE.. DiDn'T YoU KnoW, BeiNg LaTe To CLaSSeS WiLL AffEcT 10 - 30% Of Ur GrAdES.. BaD DaNNiE BaD..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha u called me prima.. well sleep more la.. u have become so sleepy since i met u... laijai used 2 be filled with energy..

    ReplyDelete