Friday, October 24, 2003

     Friday... pay day.... hmmm not a big check... but enough for a month. hmmm oh yea... today at work we had new teams... i was put with this guy... oh wells... no beef with him... and this girl (Gibi) was place with this lazy guy (david). She requested if she could work with her "boyfriend" which so happen to be me....  WTF.... lol... oh wells... no comment.. and the rest of the day went back quicktly... wait... it's only 3pm... still got 6 more hours till my day ends... what shall i do? hmmmm well are you busy...? you could watch a movie with me.... no?  oh wells....


     ok back... did nothing today.... i called vincent and we chill a while....he asked me if i want to chill at his friend's home... nah... he said he's not heading back until 12... i dont like chilling at night... i dont know why.... me good boy? Nahzzz  BaDboIz

1 comment:

  1. yay me 1st hahaha! and wut!? lolz... look like my lai jai got an admirer lolz

    ReplyDelete