Monday, September 15, 2003


     Really hope my Lai ma feels better… J "always have a happy smile on your face" quoted from annie nguyen. Man... now things are so dead with her... She's always busy...nothing can be dont about it...


     Yesterday, Me and William decided to check out the fair after lunch. He claimed it was on Mott St but what he knows… it was on Mulberry. That St Name brings back a lot of memories of… I use to bring her home almost everyday. Before we walked through the fair I told William that we might bump into her but he didn’t believe me because I told him that she’s at Stony. When we reached at the end of the fair an image of her fly by my mind… and when I turned around … there she was… William kept on telling me to talk to her… but I just kept on walking… I didn’t want to look back... it took me a long time to get over her…


     Oh yeah… almost forgot … me very bad lai jai… me forgot to call lai ma during her stay at Boston… wells not that I forgot… I have my reasons L Oh wells… time to do homework… see ya all later…HaVe FuN Be HaPpY

2 comments:

  1. cool...u went to the fair...i dun even have time to go...jus forget the damn sad past...not worth remembering...jus take it as an experience...u never learn with having mistakes first

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha iz all good... roaming chardges... couldn't afford 2 many calls n e way ^-* so lai jai iz once again da smart one... lolz. danx 4 da support la! wut would happen if lai jai wasn't there to cheer meez up... hahaha n i didin't have to pay a fee! lolz

    ReplyDelete