Tuesday, September 16, 2003

     Ahhhhh… hmmmm… aiya… Lai Ma wont have to be scare of me no more… I’m wont be able to play handball for a while… Today me was playing handball @ jay street… the usually… kicking ass. I was doing pretty good at the beginning… when I was my hit… the ball cracked and I went for it… but I wasn’t able to reach it... when I was coming down I landed on my right hand… OUCH … fucken glass… I cant even feel my hand for a few minutes… I think I “crushed” my nerves. L so sad… oh wells… I’m ok… at least I’m typing … with 1 hand J


     Oh… lai ma went to upstate… Greenhill… no no greenkill… ahhh same thing… having fun? You better… you not picking up… oh wells… hAvE fUn BeHaPpY!!

2 comments:

  1. sup.....feel better.....I bet u could beat me with one hand in handball....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi...hope u having fun in skool =)

    ReplyDelete