Wednesday, September 10, 2003

     Damn!!… I thought college was gonna be fun L Yup, you do have a lot of time on your hand, but also a lot of work. I wish I was back in high school, which I am planning to do this Friday. Frank, my finance teacher called me today and told me to help him fix the comps in the lab. Wells, I have to go back anyways… Stupid PSAL sent my pay check to my high school. No wonder I haven’t received it in months. J I’m gonna be richer after I cash my check… yup that means you freeloaders could freeload… yea you… you know who you are…J just playing… wells have a nice high school life for those who are not in college yet… because you’ll regret a lot of things you should of done in high school. Enjoy life… Be Happy!!

2 comments:

  1. lolz.. o plz u make urself so olddd u r not that old wah... college.. sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I regret taking the nyu course....that work isn't hard its just that there is so much to do

    ReplyDelete