Thursday, June 19, 2003

     Yawn Yawn….. Hey how ya doing this morning? Shit, I’m feeling mad tired. I haven’t felt this way in a long time. No I didn’t have sex. Yesterday I was playing handball for the whole day at second ave. When I got back home I could hardly move. I’ll never play intensively again….unless I’m playing for money.


     July is coming soon. My PSAL job starts on the 1st and my birthday is on the 3rd. should I plan something for my birthday or just leave it as it is? When was the last time I have a birthday party……hmmmm…..12 years ago? Oh wells it’s not important I’m more concern about my jobs. Well that’s if I get accepted to my other job. If everything is well planned I should be working from 9am. – 5pm. and taking courses at Baruch College from 5:30pm. – 10:30pm. Hope I’m not drained out from the first day of this schedule I set for myself. You guys think that’s too much? Leave your comments… I’ll take a look at it.

1 comment:

  1. ~Christi,if you could do all of it,go for it but it seems abit too much i think b/c you will be really tired afterwards~

    ReplyDelete