Monday, June 23, 2003

     Sometimes I just wish there was another me, one who I could talk to. One who has the patience to listen as I expression my emotions. One that could give me advice and guide me through my troubles. Is there someone out there as portrayed? When I’m caught by sadness my companion will seek out the root of my sorrows and not say simple words such as cheer up. A companion who would share the same tears as me. I’m so in need for someone…. One who I can freely tell every little thing to.


     Ever had that feeling when something had happen in your life, both good or bad you couldn’t wait to inform him or her and all you want in return is a compliment or a sign of care? Such one’s words matter so much to you? A simple word could turn your smile upside down. When you’re outside, living your life like anyone would….. you will still find time to think of him or her. And when you’re at home, in front of your computer doing nothing but waiting for him or her to come on to share their day with you. The desire to see him or her/talk to him or her would be a necessity. You’ll treasure every moment, second you were together. When he or she is with her opposite sex friends ignoring you, you will feel a little jealous. These feelings are nature. Slowly your emotions would grow toward him or her. You’ll realize your life doesn’t belong to you anymore, it has found its new proprietor. You’re life then revolve around this person. Someday or one day you’ll realize this person is more than a friend… It’s your first love… If he or she isn’t your first then they’re your next.

1 comment:

  1. ~Christi, i had that feeling be4 but it doesnt goes as it was planned and i have seen it happen to other ppl..oh well...~

    ReplyDelete