Sunday, June 15, 2003

     Hey, what you guys had been up too? Me? The usual…. Oh yea! How you like the new settings on my xanga? Crappy? Well screw you….. I don’t care….. I haven’t been up to much. I’m just trying to fix my new laptop. It’s not great but it’s just right for a student going to Barach college. Tomorrow is going to be the last day of school. A year passes by so fast, tomorrow I have to say goodbye to all my new friends. Keep In Touch.


     I’m still planning my summer agenda. Should I go to Jap or stay in New York? I don’t want to disappoint my friends, but I don’t really want to go. I want to stay in the city and play tennis for the rest of the summer. I’m afraid that my friend won’t take my other friends if I don’t go and plus his place isn’t so big. I don’t think it’s going to fit 5 or 6 peepz. Whoo…. Lot of pressure…… Hope they could understand.


     I was kind of worry about my friend Kim, but now she “got back” with her boyfriend I’m happy for her. Hope they won’t experience a break-up again.


Last but not least…………. No luck with Annie.


Think I’m going to give up and move on.


Finally…….

4 comments:

  1. about time u wrote a new entry....it has been a month...well almost.....anywayz.....yea the school year is finally over.....year soo fast.....oh well.....have fun in summer.....cause in college....its gonna be hell.....well its about time u gave up.....but yet again...dont feel too bad about it....you'll find another one soon.....have fun during the summer....and good luck in college.....eprops....

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww...danny...ish okies...i understand. Tell meeh...soon if yoo styll wanna go...n thanks..i hope ur rite....bout meeh n justin...hope dah wun't happen. Wish yoo dah best ob uck in everythin dannies...n do meeh a favor...cheer up!! stop dinkin so much...juss sit bak n chyll...beeh happy....yoo deserve it. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ~Christi,yea i agree that kim and justin should not break up again b/c i think they are great together and good luck in college~

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay...so glad you are goin to stay in the city...oh well sometimes things are lilke tat...its urs its urs..if it's not...nomatter wat u do you still wont get it...anyway...no need to worry about these stuff now...you still got plenty of time...and this is jus the start...jus work hard in college...

    ReplyDelete