Tuesday, December 21, 2004

oh took the final... but .. i think i did bad. the question were confusing. Oh wells... Whatever... YEA i got Christmas present... LOL i got prima Some M&M but i ate it all at work... lol... Yea... thanks Oh... so happy... Yea here this song is for you prima... wells you sent it to me and i somehow got a hold of the song... LOL..


You're My Honey Bunch




You're my honey bunch,
sugar plum,
pumpie umpy umpkin...
you're my sweetie pie.

You're my cuppy cake,
gum drop,
snookum snookums
you're...
the apple of my eye!

9 comments:

  1. lol ... i'm sure prima will be happy ... but u did ate her chocolate.  =  Anyway, gl on ur finals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :shivers: :goose bumps: man wen did u even got this mushie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah u ate y chocolate! d they were almonds too! heheh its ok... cuz i kinda ate urz too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ~Merry Christmas Danny!!! Hope u and prima have a great christmas together and hope all ur wishes come true~

    ReplyDelete
  5. .!. (^_^) .!.     wish you a Merry Christmas My frienddddddddddd

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww dannny so swt =).....happi holidays!!

    ReplyDelete