Tuesday, December 21, 2004

anyone heard the song playing on my xanga? NEWAYS finished last mid term today... oh man.... not confident... Thats bad ... i knew it... Didnt do shit in that class... Oh wells... a 65 is gonna get me a B+ But i was an A... i hope he give me that fucken A lol... Yea... i didnt realize that he knows my name... cause we always sign the paper for attendence. Neways time to go to work... to face them kids... lol.. luck i didnt give them kids my xanga... they were asking me for me xanga and SN... Damn kids are ghetto now... "wassup dog" lol...

4 comments:

  1. lol danny! wassup doggy! ^_^ ya y u like this song n e way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I can hear that song playing loud and clear. Don't worry about your finals you do fine. Kids? What ages? Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete